Whether you are an experienced CFM or new to the industry, CFMA has the sources and connections to help you stay relevant and build on your existing knowledge. For less than $30 a month for a contractor member, there is no better investment you can make for your career.
Benefit to joining your local chapter:
- Getting to know industry professionals in your area
- Building long-lasting relationships with peers and industry partners
- Experiencing education that focuses on local issues
- Attending social events
- Having access to support and study groups for those pursuing the CCIFP credential
- Joining chapter committees or serving in leadership positions
- Amplifying visibility for you and your company
Need more reasons to join?
The Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA) is dedicated to serving the needs of construction financial managers (CFMs) and their service providers through the power of education, networking, and information. Learn how CFMA can help you.